Secrets every dancer should know
I know your pain.
Yeah, I pushed through, broke the “dance code” and wrote a book, Every Man’s Survival Guide to Ballroom Dancing. (Ladies, despite the title, this book will help you too. Not sure? Have a look at some free chapters and the Table of Contents.)
While you can’t learn to dance by reading a book, a book can reveal the “secrets”—they’re secrets because you won’t learn them in a dance class—that will help you break out of your dance funk. A book can tell you what’s missing from all the dance classes and dance videos that aren’t working that well.
Consider this book if
- You can’t hear the beat of music or lack rhythm
- You’re a reluctant dancer or new to dance
- You fear dance or hate to dance
- You can’t dance or get confused in dance classes
- You want to hack your dance education and accelerate your training
Classes are good but you need more. Think of my book as “everything you should have learned in Arthur Murray, but didn’t.”
Check out some free stuff
- *START HERE* – an overview, learn some basics, plus I reveal one of the secrets to understanding dance
- Hear the beat – how to hear the beat, rarely taught but it’s teachable
- Freebie Video – the free video clips that go with the book
- Slow dancing – the dance every guy wishes he could do
- Wedding dance – egads, your dance could end up on YouTube, don’t screw this up
- If you can’t dance or your dancing truly sucks, here’s a blog post that will get you to focus on the things you can control: “11 Ways to be the ballroom dance partner women love–even if you can’t dance”
Buy this thing
- Print book – Amazon ($12.95)
- ebook – Amazon Kindle ($4.99)
- ebook – Apple iBookstore ($4.99)
- Not sure? Check out the table of contents and some free chapters
Copyright © 2012-2013 James Joseph. All rights reserved.